iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wisconsin woodland Mills dealer?

Started by S-M, August 17, 2022, 12:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S-M

Good evening, I was recently made aware of a woodland Mills "authorized dealer" located in Wisconsin.
https://www.woodlandforestryproducts.com/
 Just wondering if any members of this fine forum have any experience or knowledge of this place.

When I search woodlandmills.com it only lists 2 North American dealers, both in Canada?

Menagerie-Manor

Pretty sure it's not a dealer since they sell direct, probably just a US location.
If you come to a fork in the road take it.....

Woodland Mills HM126
Yanmar YM2310D
Stihl 031AV
Stihl MS251

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. Where is member S-M located? 

Pls fill out your profile, at least general location. Will help.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

beenthere

Quote from: Menagerie-Manor on August 17, 2022, 10:51:37 AM
Pretty sure it's not a dealer since they sell direct, probably just a US location.
States in his website that he is an Authorized Dealer.. near Argyle, WI
Why not believable ??
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

rusticretreater

Its probably a new thing and the central website has not caught up yet.  I did a search on Woodland Mills Authorized Dealer Network and a YouTube video came up for Woodland Forestry dated January 16, 2022.  Comments for the video state that customers bought from Woodland Forestry.
Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post

ToplineMike

The owner of Woodland Forestry Products is Dan Reed.  Phone : 608-575-0527

mroldstyle

He's the real deal. I bought my stump grinder from him, back in spring of 2020. Had a nice setup of different Woodland Mills equipment. It was during the covid shut down so couldn't spend much time there. Prices were same as online, but no shipping.

dreed2

Hi folks Let me introduce myself.
My name is Dan Reed owner of Woodland Forestry products LLC. I am  proud to be the only dealer for Woodland Mills in the USA. I have been selling Woodland Mills Products since 2017. I know I don't show up on Woodland Mills Dealer locator (mutual agreement) if you call them they will confirm I am a full device dealer.
Woodland Forestry Products.
608-575-0527

Thank You Sponsors!