iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Old email notifications

Started by Jeff, November 23, 2022, 10:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I was wiggling what looked like a loose wire so to speak in the forum admin section on the email notification issues we have had. I think I found it. I only have my phone here, so I'll try and fix it this weekend.

This is in regards to some old cached emails that may have shook loose in the system
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SawyerTed

Thanks for letting us know.  

I received about a dozen e-mail's.
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

WV Sawmiller

Yep, the dam done busted. I had several pages of them when I opened my e-mail this morning. I was wondering why sometimes I get them and sometimes not.

Thanks for all you do for us.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

firefighter ontheside

Thanks Jeff.  You wiggled a few loose for me too.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Ljohnsaw

John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

RichTired

Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

Old Greenhorn

That wasn't a wiggle, it was a yank. :D I got over 20 of them. Glad you gave us a heads up, saved me a lot of head scratching and checking around.
 Back to work.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Resonator

Yup...read it, yup...read it, yup... read it, only a dozen or so. :D

We appreciate all you do Jeff.  smiley_thumbsup
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

SwampDonkey

Same here on the emails, but only one, a report to moderator email. An old one from August. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Thankfully I have always had email notifications turned off.  I only get a notifier when I log on.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Southside

It resulted in an arc flash that caused a dust explosion as being discussed now in a thread.  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Jim_Rogers

Quote from: Old Greenhorn on November 23, 2022, 10:52:08 AM
That wasn't a wiggle, it was a yank. :D I got over 20 of them. Glad you gave us a heads up, saved me a lot of head scratching and checking around.
Back to work.
Only 20 lucky you.
I haven't counted mine, but I'll just say more than 20.
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Jeff

Jim_Rogers

Don't worry about it, but thanks for fixing it.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Texas Ranger

Sniff, say_what . I only got 8,
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Old Greenhorn

I spoke too soon. Since my last post I am somewhere between 50 and 75. Don't worry about it Jeff. Running a show like this is akin to having a miscreant child you can't take your eyes off of. Been there, done that, got the grey hairs for it.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Jeff

It's not fixed, it's just found. I poked it and it moved. I'm hoping a fix happens soon when I get back to Harrison.

Southside

My wife called me, asked what I had said on the Forum as my email is "exploding with Forum stuff"  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Jeff

Yer only getting what you would of got had you not got it when you were supposed to originally get it. Got it?

SwampDonkey

Well now, after being away for a few hrs I have 110 new 'old' emails. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

terrifictimbersllc

Well, I felt special for a while,  having 18 of them from PMs with almost as many old friends here.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

sawguy21

I wondered what was going on. I get e-mails saying there is a message, when I click on it I'm told I'm not allowed access to this section. Who is plotting what? say_what
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

rusticretreater

Well something is stuck.  This episode was the same as the last time this happened.  I only get notifications for one person, though I have messaged with 10 or so.
Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post

Ed_K

I guess I should have come here first. I thought someone got thru my firewalls and got into my email, so I deleted the 20-25 I got  :'( .
Ed K

Jeff

For those of you that felt you needed to send me a nastygram over this, find yourself another forum.

Thank You Sponsors!