iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawing Exotic Shorts

Started by Fla._Deadheader, October 30, 2004, 05:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz-sawyer

Harold
I hear what you are sayin about not havin ambition,

and can only say , maybe you could wait a spell, and see, rather than sellin out in the near future...
I KNOW you could
start any number of angles and make as big a success of it as you wanted (home energy, inventions, manufacturing) like we always say about a hound , hes gotta wanna hunt....we care about ya buddy and want it all to settle out for you and Ed .
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

DextorDee

Amen, to what Buzz-sawer jus said.
Ken
KI4BMW
North East Georgia

Norm

Well said Buzz,  Harold no matter what you decide make sure ya still hang out here with us. :)

ronwood

Harold,

I hope that you give it sometime before you consider selling the equipment. I know you and Ed are going thru a tough time right now.   :'(  All the hard work and time in the building "Homey" indicates to me that you really like what you are doing.

It will take some time for things to get back to something of a normal life. I know it won't be easy. Keep your chin up.

Take care
Ron  ;) ;)
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

LeeB

I'm not too good at this sort of thing Harold but gonna put in my 2cents anyway. I agree with the other posts and would be sorely disapointed not to be able to read about your sawing and milling exploits. If nothing else, please stay with the group. LeeB
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

EZ

Even tho I do understand, this is some really bad news for me and I'm sure the rest of us. My dad always told me that life can be unfair at times and he was right. DanG it, I wish I could do something to help you and Ed. All I can do is pray for you both and wish you and Ed the very best.
We love you Florida Deadheader and Ed.
EZ

OneWithWood

Harold, if you possibly can, take a week or two to get away somewhere.  Take Ed if he can go.  Go somewhere you don't know anybody and just let your mind wander where it will.  Things will begin to settle and you will know what to do next.
I hope you will continue to be part of this group.  We all care about you guys and want the best for you.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Swede

Fla. Dh.
Sometimes it´s not time for big decisions. Think this is such a time. Just do what You really have to do right now. The world goes on and everything is waiting there when You´re ready for it. Even the decisions.

I´m thinking of You /Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

etat

Fla. what Swede and the others wrote is exactly what I'm thinking and I don't think I could say it better.

I'm a thinking maybe  to give it some time and don't make too quick a decision and do something you'd regret later.  

Honestly though I know that in the end you will have to do what's right for you and whatever that is know that you'll always have my support and friendship.  

Sincerely, charles.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Haytrader

Harold,

I also agree with what the guys have said.
Maybe you should take some time off and do a little travlin. I'll bet there are a lot of FF members like me that would welcome your company for a few days. You could see a lot of friends and see some country and all it would cost is gas money.
You're welcome to start here.
Haytrader

redpowerd

or you can come to extreme northern new york, ifin you dont mind the mud ;D
right now its snowing horizontally ;D just gettin wetter. great time to go mark some trees.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

DonE911

FDH...

what haytrader said is true... do some visiting and don't work for a while....

I dont have a house anymore, but I'd welcome your company and its a real short drive.....  we can stand around and laugh at what the hurricanes did to my house. ( I'm over it now, so even I think it's a little funny)

best wishes as always

rvrdivr

Ed & Harold
You know, that's exactly what I'd expect to hear from a fellow treasure hunter. Times get tuff....move on to greener pasture.

Get over it! You guy's are the cats meow when it come to dead head retrival from black water! Your knowledge of sawing is indispensable to us all.
I, as with other here I'm sure, look foward to your posts. Don't give it up....at least completly.  
We LOVE you guy's!

Thank You Sponsors!