iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

broken axle/planetary

Started by lynde37avery, August 18, 2013, 12:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynde37avery

Harold definatly knows his stuff from the few minuites I was on the phone with him. its nice to talk to some veterans at this stuff.
Detroit WHAT?

ga jones

There's a picture of the planitary in my gallery
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

lynde37avery

looked at the pic ga jones, I just got one faxed to me from swinton equip in NY. much more detailed. they got it from aftermarket parts who is their supplier. I have so many people I have been talking to about this dilemma. soo enough im gonna be known as "the guy with the franklin" lol thanks for the help. I will be deciding where to order my parts from tomorrow I can say that. n get back to logging work maybe middle of next week. itd be a nice break from cutting firewood piles up.
Detroit WHAT?

ga jones

Just make sure the pins are tight in the spider. ( the cap). And make sure the the threads on the spindle aren't cracked. Did u get my e-mail ?
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

lynde37avery

Detroit WHAT?

lynde37avery

just an fyi for anyone who breaks the pasrts i did its not a huge nightmare. only about $900 for new parts. suppose to be a pretty simple procedure. i will take pics when my mechanic is putting it all back together in a week or so. everyones been a lot of help thank you to ga jones and loggah and anyone else i emailed about it. yall been a real big help.
Detroit WHAT?

Thank You Sponsors!