iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mother's Day

Started by Tom, May 05, 2004, 02:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Just to remind those to whom it may concern, Mother's day is next Sunday, May 9th, 2004. :)

Don't want anyone getting cut short and embarrassed. :D

beenthere

Now Tom,  "cut" short?  or "caught" short?   8)

Thanks for the reminder, and the date is now planted firmly in my mind, and I hope it doesn't get cut short before Sunday.

Mom's deserve a good day. Don't know where I'd be without mine (bless her soul in heaven).
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tom

"Caught short" sounds better

Norm

gulp....yep cut short makes a farm boy cring. :D

Both sons got a friendly reminder a couple of weeks ago but they assured me they were already prepared. After what she went through bringing em into this world they better be. :D

SwampDonkey

Every once in awhile my mother brings up a story about my brother and I getting into trouble. One incident she recalls most often is the two of us pasting margerine into the sofa when we were 2 and 3 years old.  I keep tell'n her , she shoulda went to the river right there and then. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Larry

Mom's are just pretty darn tough.  Were pretty early risers so Kathy is out running the dog's this morning..  Comes limping back and said her foot was hurting from a fall.  Took one look at it and said something is broke.  Spent about 5 hours at the KU emergency room and they said the metztaulsul (sp) bone is broke.  Common name is a "Jone's Frachue".  They put a big boot on the foot and we got crutches.  Have to go back later this week for a pin and cast?  Got Kathy settled in on the couch and the first thing I know she is up on the crutches doing the morning dishes.  She also in no uncertain terms told me she wasn't going to be kept down.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Tom

Hope it all works out ok.  I don't envy broken bones.

I do envy the couch ;D  Woulda took a team of mules to get me out of it.  :D  I'd have even cried some if'n I had to. :D :D

CHARLIE

Well, this Mother's Day was the first one in my life without my mom. Sure wish I could've told her again that I love her. Been kind of a sad day today.  Just don't any of y'all ever miss the opportunity to let your mom know you love them in spite of any whippings you got as a child. :)  And don't wait for Mother's Day.  Everyday should be Mother's Day.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Thank You Sponsors!