iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 Annual Forestry Forum Christmas Contest.

Started by Jeff, December 14, 2012, 10:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

How dare he try to put them with that , that stuff  :o
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Okrafarmer

I'm all out of funny things to say, so I'll just give you an IOU for that one!  :snowman:
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Brad_bb

Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

samandothers

I was working on finishing the finishing touches concerning the finish of a Christmas project I was finishing up.  I hope the finish will turn out ok.  I am babling as I almost forgot about doing this..... Notice the time and my eyes are burning but I think I have it!  Now I can go to bed.

Jeff you are creative!  Thanks to those donating prizes!

Howdy

Wow, I did it!

Three nights of head aches and the wife wondering why I am so obsessed.  She worked the puzzle over and then I repleted it again to be sure we didn't miss anything.  Got the message okay but the second step was a real brain killer.  Thanks for the help and guidance when I was feeling lost.  Don't give up anyone, you will feel victorious even if you don't win any of the prizes.
:christmas:

Brian_Weekley

e aho laula

Piston

Is the drawing at midnight?  If so, I think I'm gonna stay up for it!  I don't think Santa will mind, heck he might wanna know winner too!  Hmm, I wonder if Santa is a member of this forum?   ;D ;D ;D
:christmas:
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Jeff

Nope, the entry deadline is midnight.  The drawing is sometime tomorrow when there is a convenient break in our Family Christmas. I've been watching and studying some of these reality T.V. singing contests when they announce the results of something with a long dramatic and irritating pause.  ;D

Jeff

Piston

That's pretty 'cute' how Santa and the little guy on top of the tree are holding the same pose.   :laugh:
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I believe Santa's put on a few pounds since last Christmas.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Shotgun

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 24, 2012, 08:12:55 PM

And here we thought you wanted to win the Christmas contest.  How's that gonna work out??    :'( eh?
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Shotgun on December 24, 2012, 08:22:21 PM
Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 24, 2012, 08:12:55 PM

And here we thought you wanted to win the Christmas contest.  How's that gonna work out??    :'( eh?

Now that's funny Norm. I didn't enter the contest, it's Christmas and I just love to see others win it.
Although I did have my eyes on the homemade Jelly and Jams.

Okrafarmer

Poston, does your family have any good sweetgum jelly or jam recipes?  :-X
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Okrafarmer on December 24, 2012, 09:05:06 PM

We had some Sweetgum Jam in a jar......but now we can't get the lid off. ;D

Piston

David,
If there was a "most spirited avatar" award, you would definitely win it.  That has gotta be the one of the nicest avatar's on the forum.   ;D 
-Matt

Okrafarmer

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 24, 2012, 09:11:25 PM
Quote from: Okrafarmer on December 24, 2012, 09:05:06 PM

We had some Sweetgum Jam in a jar......but now we can't get the lid off. ;D

Try holding it under warm water. That usually does the trick.  ;)

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Piston on December 24, 2012, 09:51:37 PM
David,
If there was a "most spirited avatar" award, you would definitely win it.  That has gotta be the one of the nicest avatar's on the forum.   ;D

And it's so much nicer than his last few! (which you might also say were spirited, but perhaps in a different way)  :o :snowman:
:snowfight1:

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Piston on December 24, 2012, 09:51:37 PM
David,

Sure looks better than my baby picture.  :laugh:

Piston

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 24, 2012, 09:53:44 PM

I wouldn't know, I couldn't even LOOK at your baby picture  :laugh:  ;D
-Matt

thecfarm

Quote from: Jeff on December 24, 2012, 07:42:23 PMThe drawing is sometime tomorrow when there is a convenient time in between the eating of 2 pecan pies.

You have to read between the lines at times.  :D   ;D   ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Piston

Just FYI,
I heard Santa was in Argentina right now.   :)

-Matt

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Piston on December 24, 2012, 09:56:36 PM
Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 24, 2012, 09:53:44 PM

I wouldn't know, I couldn't even LOOK at your baby picture  :laugh:  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Magicman

Butt ugly may not need a second opinion.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!