iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ruby Script???

Started by woodsteach, January 30, 2014, 03:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsteach

I cannot find my timber frame ruby script from northern lights.  All searches that I try can't find the northern lights website. 

Does anyone know where to find it? 

Paul
Brand X Swing Mill, JD 317 Skidloader, MS460 & 290, the best family a guy could ever dream of...all provided by God up above.  (with help from our banker ; ) )

Jeff

I can't help because I don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thehardway

I think he is searching for this.  https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=48515.0

Its a TF Rubies is an add in for Google Sketchup if I'm not mistaken.
Norwood LM2000 24HP w/28' bed, Hudson Oscar 18" 32' bed, Woodmaster 718 planer,  Kubota L185D, Stihl 029, Husqvarna 550XP

woodsteach

THW.  That is what I am looking for.  But if you click on the http://www.northernlightstimberframing.com/su/  it isn't there anymore. 

Sorry for the confusion Jeff... my scrambled brain just isn't communicating with my fingers.

Paul
Brand X Swing Mill, JD 317 Skidloader, MS460 & 290, the best family a guy could ever dream of...all provided by God up above.  (with help from our banker ; ) )

dukndog

WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

Jeff

Did you try it before posting the link?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

bmike

You can access these via the new Extensions Warehouse directly from SketchUp 2013. They will self install, no more need to copy and paste and hope you get things in the right place.
Mike Beganyi Design and Consulting, LLC
www.mikebeganyi.com

Dave Shepard

Didn't Clark shut down his business?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

bmike

He did, but he is still actively developing the rubies, as he is making changes for the update to SketchUp 2014.

Mike Beganyi Design and Consulting, LLC
www.mikebeganyi.com

woodsteach

Thank you bmike,  I was unaware of the extension warehouse ... it is now installed and am trying to get used to sketchup 2013

Thank You Sponsors!