Dead I Phone

Started by Walnut Beast, January 08, 2022, 04:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walnut Beast

I phone 13 pro max expensive but nice! 

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Walnut Beast

Verizon did run a promo of 800 bucks trade in on your used phone on the 1,200 phone for a short period 

sawguy21

Mine  is on a plan with Koodoo, 74 bucks a month for two years then drops to 55 for usage once the phone is paid off
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Walnut Beast

I have tried all the cell services out in the country and every one went back over the years. When it comes to getting out in the country and all over. Never really any issues anywhere. Don't worry about cell usage with unlimited usage on two phones. and a wireless jet pack tied in for Wi-Fi at home

Southside

I am on my second Kyocera Duro Force phone, they are mill spec, water proof, and really are tough as nails.  The screen on the first one simply wore out.  The reviews claim they are not as fast as other phones, but for anything I do it sure isn't slow, and I can assure you I beat the tar out of it.  

Felt great the first time I was getting out of a skidder and it fell into a mud puddle.  I just found a clean puddle of water and dunked it in there a few times to clean it off!    
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Thank You Sponsors!