iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chainsaw carving event

Started by redbeard, July 07, 2012, 01:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbeard

Sedro Wooley Wa. Logger Rodeo 4th july event. Had great time its a big league carvers competition its pretty exciting when they all fire up the chainssaws and chips are flying. 

I wish someone would have told me  that all the carvers were wearing orange shirts   
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

Looked like a great event for sure, and thanks for sharing your pictures.  Sadly, there are no such activities close to me.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Autocar

Bill

Patty

Our county fair starts up next week. I haven't attended since Norm took me when we were in high school.  smiley_love      Anyway, the fair has taken on new life with carnival rides and lots of things to see and do. Featured this year is a bowl turner, a chainsaw carver, and an iron smithy. I am really looking forward to a fun day at the fair!  8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Thank You Sponsors!