iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2010 Stanley Cup finals

Started by Warbird, May 29, 2010, 08:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

Who are you guys rooting for?  I have to root for the Chicago Blackhawks since Jordan Hendry, a former UAF player, is on their team. GO BLACKHAWKS!!

jjmk98k

Well, Since my hometown Stanley Cup Champions... the Pittsburgh Penguins are out and my second favorite team, the Canucks are golfing....... i guess its....

GO FLYERS!!!
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Warbird

What a game so far.  I'm getting worn out just from watching it and yelling at the TV!

jjmk98k

sloppy game for both teams though.....
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Warbird

Agreed but there were also some extremely nice plays.  Like the short-handed goal by the Blackhawks in the 1st.  :)

Roxie

Way to close to the city to say anything but GO FLYERS!   8)
Say when

Gary_C

Flyers for me but what's with them playing an entire game without a penalty? They're not the bullies they used to be.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

jjmk98k

Jim

Warbird

Quote from: Gary_C on May 30, 2010, 03:16:43 AM
Flyers for me but what's with them playing an entire game without a penalty? They're not the bullies they used to be.

There were many missed calls.  A couple of them had me yelling at the TV.  :-\

jjmk98k

Warbird, enjoy an "Alaskan Amber" for me.... i sure do miss that stuff...  Eielson AFB, 95-97
Jim

Samuel

Is there still hockey going on?   :D

After the Canucks lost I am having a hard time staying interested even if all I did was live and breath hockey all winter with coaching etc.   :D

I guess it will likely be the Blackhawks- there are more Canadians on that team then there are my Canucks anyhow...
Web: HugeDomains.com - StrategicHseSystems.com is for sale (Strategic Hse Systems)
LinkedIn http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samuelelkins
Software Solutions-
DATS | Digital Action Tracking System by ASM

Warbird

Quote from: jjmk98k on May 30, 2010, 02:53:52 PM
Warbird, enjoy an "Alaskan Amber" for me.... i sure do miss that stuff...  Eielson AFB, 95-97

Hi Jim.  Just had one over at my brother's house.  I don't drink very often but when I have a beer, it is either a Guinness or an Alaskan Amber.  ;)

jjmk98k

Same here, i enjoy a beer once in a while with dinner..... Blue Moon is the best all around beer for me...
Jim

Gary_C

Bump. 

It ain't over yet. Best of three starts tonight. Pressure is on the Hawks to hold on at home tonight.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

sawguy21

4-2 Hawks in the second but can they hang on. I have watched some of the final but find it hard to get into hockey in June. That is for nights when it's too cold to go outside.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Warbird

They held on, for sure.  1 more and they take it!

sawguy21

It's over, 4-3 Hawks in OT. It was a strange goal, nobody realized it was in until Kane dropped his stick and gloves. Gonna be some hard partying in chi town tonight.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Warbird

Yup.  Congrats to the Blackhawks!  I am happy for former Alaska Nanooks player Jordan Hendry.  It's a big deal for him to be on a Stanley Cup team.

Thank You Sponsors!