iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

B56 belts for Wood-Mizer blade wheels

Started by LT40HDD51, February 03, 2007, 11:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladylake

Lets keep a couple things straight, B56 belts do not get sawdust under them ever.   I run any old B56 and they last a LONG time.  Maybe with the B57 going in and out of the wheel is hard on belts.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

adirondacker

Thanks fellows for all the input on belts whether B57s, B72s etc.,. See what we can do in this country when you put smart brains together......

Sixacresand

Has anyone experienced a broken belt? I did last week.  I dug out a piece of pine knot with a screw driver that was lodged in the wheel groove.  I assume that was the cause.  I replace it with an old one that I saved from last belt change.  

When I get new belts, they will come from WM.  I don't feel like experimenting with other sources. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

VooDooChikin04

do the WM belts fit the surplus center sheaves just as well as the sheaves WM uses?

Thank You Sponsors!