iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

swedish firewood precesser. need help

Started by Studram, September 22, 2013, 08:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Studram

my dad came home with a system maskiner ab firewood processer, looks like it was imported by brunette machine works out of canada. trying to get it up and running and need a wiring schematic for it cause a bunch of the wiring has been skrewed up. any help would be greatly appreciated

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.

Interested in giving you some help, but am wondering what wiring you speak of that comes on a splitter??

Can you give us some pics or some detail in a description of the functions involving wiring?  Thanks.

This sounds like a firewood processor?

A link to a company site may suffice too.  I couldn't pin it down when searching.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

I am of no help, but Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Studram.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

JSNH

beenthere

Quotegoogle fu was strong today.

What does that mean?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ianab

Quote from: beenthere on September 26, 2013, 01:33:56 PM

What does that mean?

I used my Google fu to find these definitions  :D

QuoteThe ability to use Google with zen like prowess.

QuoteAbility to search the internet and find what you are looking for.

Noun. Created by blending google and kung fu. Allusion to internet searching skill to being a martial art.
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

nk14zp

Quote from: beenthere on September 26, 2013, 01:33:56 PM

What does that mean?
It means google search was good for him today.
Belsaw 36/18 duplex mill.
Belsaw 802 edger.
http://belsawsawmills.freeforums.org/

beenthere

south central Wisconsin

Thank You Sponsors!