iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Echo cs800pw

Started by Bruno of NH, September 07, 2020, 04:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Thinking about getting one to block up the big tree service wood I get for firewood.
It looks like a soild saw for the money. 
Looking to run a 32" bar.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

ladylake

A little heavy really well built saw. as with any new saw needs to be tuned for your fuel and altitude.. Most new Echo saws come with a really clogged up muffler ( thanks to the EPA) and gain a lot if opened up some.  Also these saws have wide power band easy to run compared to some of really high RPM saws that fall flat soon as you lean on them.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

hedgerow

I have a buddy that has one and its been a good saw for him. I don't like that they don't have a decompess valve on them and for me after two shoulder surgery's it too hard to start. He still likes my 461 better then his Echo. 

samandothers

Interesting there's no decompression.  My 620 has one. 

Thank You Sponsors!