iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Nyle L53 vibrating

Started by BOMTICC82, April 08, 2020, 09:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOMTICC82

I finally got my kiln chamber finished and installed the Nyle L53 and it seems loud to me when running.  This is the first Kiln I have had or even been around so what do I really know, I hope ya'll can help.

I started a test run with nothing in the chamber to get familiar with how everything works, it was loud from startup but I let it run for about an hour and it had vibrated around on the stand I built for it and that doesn't seem right since this is supposed to run for days on end.

I put my hands on the fan shrouds to dampen the vibrations and it made a HUGE difference in the sound, I haven't taken it apart to check inside but nothing seems to be loose, any thoughts on what is going on?

Thanks in advance!
Norwood HD 36, Nyle L53, Massey Ferguson 1533, custom Par-buckling trailer
IG= @BOMTICC82

K-Guy

Stan from Nyle here.
There is always some vibration from the fans and compressor but I can't tell from your post if it is that or something else. Can you call me at 800-777-6953 Ext 212 to discuss it?
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

Thank You Sponsors!