iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Early Christmas present to me!

Started by Patrick NC, December 23, 2020, 08:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick NC

My new 60" logrite peavey was delivered today. Does it count as a Christmas present if you bought it for yourself?
Norwood HD36, Husky 372xp xtorq, 550xp mk2 , 460 rancher, Kubota l2501, Case 1845 skid steer,

terrifictimbersllc

Absolutely. But if you bought it for your wife, no. :D
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Patrick NC

I'd gladly give it to her if she'd use it! Unfortunately when we divided up the chores, log turning was on my list. 🤣
Norwood HD36, Husky 372xp xtorq, 550xp mk2 , 460 rancher, Kubota l2501, Case 1845 skid steer,

trimguy

Nice. I have the 60" cant hook , I really like it.

trimguy

I got a present also, can't open until Christmas.😁

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

hopm

I had only used short cant hooks until recently. Order the same logrite....can't do without it....

Lostinmn

Quote from: terrifictimbersllc on December 23, 2020, 09:01:40 PM
Absolutely. But if you bought it for your wife, no. :D
So my wife will be unhappy with this years gift?  :o

Nebraska

I bought a 60 inch logrite cant hook as well for myself for Christmas  in October (that's a real holiday right?) Very glad I made the purchase.  I had just finished  whacking myself in the face with the handle of the 48 inch wood handled Chinese knock off I bought before I had my sawmill. It knocked some sense into me and the logrite was ordered that night!

DbltreeBelgians

Quote from: trimguy on December 23, 2020, 09:47:59 PM
I got a present also, can't open until Christmas.😁

I recognize that box. Yours looks like it arrived in a lot better shape than mine did.

It took 2 times for mine to show up in usable condition. Rough handling by UPS but Cooks was fantastic and took care of everything.

Brent

offrink

I got the 72" cant. Makes rolling the big logs easier and any prying too. Plus I picked up a dirt cheap used (50's?) 18" log turner. 

Thank You Sponsors!