iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fixing a 2005 Honda Rincon that aint broke.

Started by Jeff, May 02, 2021, 09:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Bonus Sunday Morning video on Life Behind the Forestry Forum channel for your amusement. :)

I apologize to my wheeler. I left it outside for a week during which we had a couple duck drowners. I found it would not turn over with the start button, although the guages and lights all appeared normal. I need that puppy on the trailer! She She's going to da U.P.!

Fixing a 2005 Honda Rincon that ain't broke. WILL IT RUN? - YouTube
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

mike_belben

You may have already solved it jeff.. But for others info.. This often ends up being lack of dielectric grease in starter solenoids, ESPECIALLY aftermarket replacements.  Hold the start button and bang on components a bit.  Itll show itself.  Extra frequent in high humidity.
Praise The Lord

Jeff

I really needed to fix our ricon atv this time so we could put it to work and make more videos, so, I made a video!  :)
How To change your oil, spark plug and air filter in a 2005 Honda Rincon and fix the coolant light - YouTube
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

mike_belben

the last time i saw someone wearing that shirt i had school books with mandatory home made paper bag covers... and none of us were gray yet!!

its funny how GNR was the devil back then and now its classic rock.  welcome to the jungle intro riff is still one of my favorite sounds 

:D
Praise The Lord

HemlockKing

Quote from: mike_belben on June 18, 2021, 08:49:01 AM
the last time i saw someone wearing that shirt i had school books with mandatory home made paper bag covers... and none of us were gray yet!!

its funny how GNR was the devil back then and now its classic rock.  welcome to the jungle intro riff is still one of my favorite sounds

:D
Mike how about that intro off estranged? Or the whole song. Big fan of GNR
A1

Tacotodd

Mike, ALL of us in Mr Peek's 10gr science class had to make a plain paper bag book cover for our science books. It was actually (in retrospect) a neat project in & of itself. Without us knowing, it got us primed for the hardness of teaching that was his style. I'd often heard (after high school) that he taught at the college level, & it was true. Because I just barely passed his class with almost the lowest D that was out there, & nobody passed with an A. After that, everyone else was cake! In my weird way, I miss HS. I know, 3 letters of my name says EVERYTHING about me, BUT I OWN IT! 🤪.  ODD TODD
Trying harder everyday.

Thank You Sponsors!