iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got a new to me machine

Started by Percy, May 09, 2021, 11:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percy

The local community colledge has a plethora of equipment for learning perposes including two telehandlers. One is a monster and the smaller one which they
 hardly ever used is a 2002 Bobcat 518.....with only 787 hours on it. My son Warren, who  purchased my first A300 Bobcat(allwheel steer) is buying my second one from me too as he has to build logging bridge panels on a bigger scale and the one machine could not keep up. We are not partners but work on the same site. Sharing became tough because the need machine was never available when needed. I stumbled across this unit. It lifts more than the A300 and is almost as manuverable. Bit of a learning curve for an old coffin dodger such as myself...but Im loving it.

GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Southside

Sweet! You will wonder how you ever got along without it. I have withdrawal symptoms if I even think about my Lull not being available!
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

mike_belben

Always wanted one.  So when the two correct pieces of telescoping boom tube and hydraulic driven 4 wheel steer dana trencher axles showed up to build a mini, i acquired them.  Gives me lots of reasons to wake up and work every day. 

;D
Praise The Lord

boonesyard

Quote from: Southside on May 09, 2021, 12:02:59 PM
Sweet! You will wonder how you ever got along without it. I have withdrawal symptoms if I even think about my Lull not being available!
X2!  
LT50 wide
Riehl Steel Edger
iDRY Standard kiln
BMS 250/BMT 250
JD 4520 w/FEL
Cat TH255 Telehandler
lots of support equipment and not enough time

"I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"

Walnut Beast

Quote from: Percy on May 09, 2021, 11:45:58 AM
The local community colledge has a plethora of equipment for learning perposes including two telehandlers. One is a monster and the smaller one which they
hardly ever used is a 2002 Bobcat 518.....with only 787 hours on it. My son Warren, who  purchased my first A300 Bobcat(allwheel steer) is buying my second one from me too as he has to build logging bridge panels on a bigger scale and the one machine could not keep up. We are not partners but work on the same site. Sharing became tough because the need machine was never available when needed. I stumbled across this unit. It lifts more than the A300 and is almost as manuverable. Bit of a learning curve for an old coffin dodger such as myself...but Im loving it.

I bet you got a smokin deal on it . Now make us jealous what you paid for it 😂

PAmizerman

Woodmizer lt40 super remote 42hp Kubota diesel. Accuset II
Hydraulics everywhere
Woodmizer edger 26hp cat diesel
Traverse 6035 telehandler
Case 95xt skidloader
http://byrnemillwork.com/
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter
and a lot of back breaking work!!

moodnacreek

That machine should work out fine in your yard. My yard is way to small and narrow. I just got loaded with steel I beams [on my trailer] that where scatered and cross piled. They where 57 lbs. to the foot and some where 26' long. The machine that picked and loaded me did it much faster and just the way I wanted it. It was a handler like what you got. It will take some time to get good with it but then you can do almost any thing

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Thank You Sponsors!