iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Your Quiz

Started by Texas Ranger, September 27, 2000, 11:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Tried to take it, got bland screen, dont know if it is your site with a plug in I dont have or my site.  But, attempted on office and home computer with the same results.  Is there a sneaky in there some where I need to down load?
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Site Administator

Don, I think you need some help! You got troubles every where ya go! Nah, nothing sneaky, no plugins, just basic cgi programming. It might be a netscape problem though, which I am betting your using. I'll fix it up for ya so you can woop theguide! I'll post here when I find the solution to your Texas size problem.

Site Administator

O.k. Don, go woop that ol about.com boys score. Ya know, he only took 10 questions. The ten easiest.

Texas Ranger

OK, took 20 questions, dropped 3.. Two were of Micigan stuff that I had to guess at (didn't know the feds and state owned that much), and one we had a disagreement on.  Pertaining to sort.
But, I find that true with Nix's quiz as well, you cannot help but get some regional interpretation and things change across a state line or two.

Texas Ranger

OK, took it again, found a new mix of questions, and dropped only one.  Another Michigan question on number planted last year or what ever.  Neat idea to be able to have several different tests.  Steve has the same old boring one, day after day.  

Site Administator

I will add and change questions as often as I can. hope you drop by from time to time and bring a friend or two. I might send you a broken coffee mug. See ya back at Steve's big house.

Theguide

I got 100%.  I did not pick the questions.  So stuffit!

I don't have the same old boring stuff.  I have at least 20 quizzes at:
http://forestry.about.com/science/forestry/library/blqztoc.htmPlus quiz features.

Hell, ain't nobody ever sent me nothin' so quit your moaning...

Theguide
Steve Nix
Forestry Guide at About

Jeff

Bravo Steve, Even The Michigan questions! Thats why your theguide!

Texas Ranger

To Steve and the moderator, I took the full quiz, and got 35 of 35, of course, those three or four Michigan questions got taken care of the first two time around.

And, Steve, I did send you a cap.  Remember?  Some of us do remember, regardless of age, increased diversion of energy to hormon production, and walking on tippytoes from bliss.

RavioliKid

Hah! I took all the questions and I got 100%!

Of course, I did have to take the test a few times... but, even with that, I didn't do too badly.

Jeff...I don't know if it matters or if you want to bother, but maybe you might want to vary the order of the answers and distractors as well as the order of the questions.  You could even change the distractors around!  

But, this is a fun quiz, right? You're not trying to hurt anyone's grey matter, so it probably doesn't matter.

I had never heard the term "schoolmarm" before, as applied to trees.  Ya learn something new everyday!
RavioliKid

Jeff

Kim I just saw "Schoolmarm" used in a post on about.

Thank You Sponsors!