iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberjack Parts???

Started by bkellyvtme, March 08, 2007, 07:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkellyvtme

Since Timberjack has been sold... will it be hard for me to find parts for a 608 Feller Buncher? Or is John Deere making the parts now?

Craig

I am not sure about if John Deere is making TJ parts but you can get parts through Right Parts or Aftermarket Parts. If you are up in VT Pete's repair can help you out. They are very nice people there. I am sure the TJ faithful here will be able to help as well.

Craig
Craig Martin
C.S. Martin Forest Contracting
Life, Liberty and Justice For All.
(This includes Americans)

bkellyvtme

I dealt with the guys at petes. Good guys there. I didn't know they could get TJ parts though. I am pondering getting a 608. I just didn't want to get it and have it sit due to lack of parts.

a old timberjack

timberjack parts are not a problem, you can get all the parts from john deere you want, i get parts from them for my old 1970  orange beast. there are a ton of aftermarket companies and also up in colebrook new hampshire, there is a place called nash equipment.  they are a forestry equipment salvage yard they sell new and used. thats where i get 90 % of my stuff if you deal with them ask for dennis in parts he is a timberjack book of knowledge, he knows his stuff...........Brandon
H.T. LOGGING and Trucking, llc, GREENE, Rhode Island

Thank You Sponsors!