2008 Calendars

Started by HSV, November 18, 2007, 07:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSV

Hey all,

I've recently put together a Calendar of some of our owners and operators pictures over the past couple of years.

If you would like to order a Calendar (A4, glossy), there is a link on our homepage: www.petersonsawmills.com.

I will be donating $5 out of every FF member's Calendar purchase to the Forestry Forum.

:)

Oh, and numbers are limited, so get in quick!

Jeff

Hey!  That sounds cool!  8)

However I have a question. Won't they be a day off for a lot of us? ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

HSV

Well being out in the wilderness so long has only sharpened those wits of yours Jeff.  You know, I actually had to think about that one!   :D

Quantum Leap always confused the heck out of me  :o

Anyway, I sent you a complimentary Calendar today and there's something AMAZING on the 'April' page  ;D

Nate Surveyor

LOOKY what I find in me inbox:

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS on winning our Forum Post Calendar competition for the most helpful post on our Owners Forum.
(The nails in the bunkers idea) We will send you a copy of your 2008 Peterson calendar along with your training video :-)
Talk to you soon,
Cheers,
Layla Robinson

Looks like the Peterson People are addicted to seeing what is inside the next log too!

Thanks Layla.

Nate
I know less than I used to.

beenthere

Layla
Many thanks, and Merry Christmas, for the 2008 calendar that arrived in my rural post office box today. That order was placed on the 19th, so 5 days to get here.  A great calendar, and I'll be proud to hang it up...

Included with the calendar were some strange brown things in small bags...New Zealand Cow Pats and Sheep Poo.   Just really surprised customs let that into the country,   :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

But then, you did mention you were looking at new ways to handle the excess.... :P :P :P

Happy New Year
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others