breederman

Together we got this !

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

asy

Congrats!!!  She's just DELIGHTFUL!

What a lovely name!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

bd354

DanG

Well by crackie, that's a jim dandy youngun!  And would ya look at the hands on that little gal?  Them there is some serious fingers!  Can she play the piano yet?  Good thing you keep yer beard short, cause she's gonna be lookin' for somethin' to work out on! :o :o

Congrats!  I'm happy for all of ya! 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

fishpharmer

8) 8) Congrats.  Smart girl already.  In that top pic, she is keeping one eye on you :D

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Warbird

Congratulations, sawman!!  What a blessing.  She's beautiful!

thecfarm

Was going to mention what I got for an early present,but you got me beat. ;D   ;D    ;D Congrats on Adelyn. That is great.Glad everyone is fine.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WildDog

Congratulations, couldn't ask for a better present, looks like she made the trip down the chimney with santa o.k.
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Norm

Meadows Miller

Gday

A Big Congrats I couldnt think of a better present mate  ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

WDH

She is a real doll!  Nothing like being a girl Daddy  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Wow !!!  What a cutie.  You and the DW did good....... smiley_clapping
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

nas

Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

SPIKER

Around here the STORK is supposed to bring them, howd ya get Santa too deliver her? and early to boot!   Must be his OFF season special? ;)

Congrats...

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

metalspinner

I bet big brother is gonna be a good protector.  He iis very proud!

Congratulations!!
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

sawman

Spiker don't ya know santa drops off all december babies while the stork is wintering down south.

Metalspinner, yup I think big brother gonna keep an eye out for little sister.

Thanks to eveyone for the congratulations.
We were blessed to be able to be there when she was born, and thats what gma wanted for Chritmas.

:)    :)    :)    :)    :)    :)    :)    :)
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

motohed

What a pretty little lady , looks like she's already giving you the evil eye ! I can see she's got you wrapped already . I pray for health and happiness for all . God Bless !

kind regards Scott

Thank You Sponsors!