iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I Love This

Started by woodmills1, July 12, 2010, 08:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

subject says it all ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

woodmizer should make a special category in the business competition just for me

I Love it 2 count them 2 used woodmizers from the same original buyer

and I don't even have to run them 20 hours a week to pay the bills :P
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

customdave

Pssst! I wonder if this woodmill 1 character knows he obsessed with orange toys, maybe somebody should say something? Just thinkin out loud  :D :D :D 8)

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Meadows Miller

Gday

Thats The Way to Do It Mate  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

woodmills1

my Kioti is orange also :D

does stihl count for orange  ???

Meadows Miller

:D :D :D ;)

You might have to look at swapping over to Huskys and if you ever buy a skidder or forwader the only option  Tinberjack for You Mate  ;) :D ;D ;D 8) 8)

What sort of production are you getting per week out with 20hrs and is it hrs on the mill or hrs in total Mate  ???

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Thank You Sponsors!