iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The funniest thing I've heard this year

Started by DouginUtah, July 19, 2012, 12:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DouginUtah

You know how sometimes when you hear something it strikes you as being so funny you laugh until tears run down your face...

That happened to me tonight while watching The O'Reilly Factor. In the last fifteen minutes he had a segment with a woman (I wish I could remember her name but I can't) talking about cats in Youtube videos. She said she used to have a cat. O'Reilly asked what it's name was. She replied, "Lassie".

I couldn't stop laughing.  ;D
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Mooseherder

:D
"Kitty" would have been funny also.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

It's a good thing JOHNNY CARSON wasn't interviewing her.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

I can sure picture Johnny Carson after hearing that. There would be a brief deadpan look into the camera, then the laughter would ensue.  There still hasn't been anyone that has come close to Johnny.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

easymoney

i call my cat mooch because he is always crying wanting a hand out no matter if his food bowl is still half full.

bedway

Last night i was reading the local paper. Police report of two women having an argument. One of the ladies was arrested for attacking the other with a zucchini. Me and the grand kids were roaring :D

ely

i believe johhny was interviewing miss gabor when he made that funny. he always made me hurt.

Thank You Sponsors!