iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Arky sighted

Started by mad murdock, October 16, 2012, 02:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mad murdock

I ordered some picco milling chain and a couple bars to use with my milling saws, Bailey's sent me a woodworking project "paper", featuring primarily Logosol's product line and stories of people using Logosol products in their wood product operations. There was a nice write up on Arky and his operation with some nice cameo shots of the professor himself! Great job Arky, and a thank you to Logosol and Bailey's for their continued support of the Forestry Forum. 8)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Bibbyman

Ahh,  Arky has been out of business for over a year now. Bank and the economy got him and every thing related to his mill business.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

clww

I was thinking about him this weekend while reading some older posts. I pray he is doing well and keeping his head above water.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Kansas

He is. Saw him Friday evening. Still fishing and soon to be welding on 100,000 lb buckets. In the other part of the plant welding now. Gets his sawdust fix once in awhile at our place. Think he is working a lot of overtime.

mad murdock

Thats too bad :(  Hate hearing of guys having a tough go of things.  I guess the paper is a bit out of date ???  Looked like he had a fine operation when it was going.  Good on ya' Kansas, for helping him with his sawdust fix.  Things will get better.
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Bill Gaiche

Glad that you have the opportunity to see Arky and give him the opportunity to get a transfusion once in a while. Tell him I said howdy and if he would come by I would feed him a steak. bg

Thank You Sponsors!