iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Swedish Tractor

Started by lumberjack48, February 13, 2013, 09:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack48

Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

Jay C. White Cloud

That was funny!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank's
"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

Cedar Savage

He gets his farming done in a hurry....
"They fried the fish with bacon and were astonished, for no fish had ever seemed so delicious before."         Mark Twain

shinnlinger

That will not end well.   Hopefully he blows something up before he puts it on it's roof and hurts himself....
Shinnlinger
Woodshop teacher, pasture raised chicken farmer
34 horse kubota L-2850, Turner Band Mill, '84 F-600,
living in self-built/milled timberframe home

Claybraker

coxy

Chris Burchfield

I don't think that ROP will do him any good when it's really needed.  From the looks of it, that won't be long.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

loggah

You wait untill he puts a farmi winch on back and starts pulling wood !!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D good mechanic ,but no common sense :o :o :o
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Sonofman

In my younger days I had a Chevy Vega hatchback with a hopped up 327 in it, so I can not say too much, but I think that guy is an idiot. Of course, some said that about me and my car, 150 mph + in a car that originally came with a 4 banger.
Located due west of Due West.

Ianab

Some Swede's emigrated to NZ I think.

Check this lawnmower that a local has put together.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/8308660/V8-power-mows-lawns-in-a-flash
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Roger2561

Quote from: Ianab on February 15, 2013, 02:33:22 AM
Some Swede's emigrated to NZ I think.

Check this lawnmower that a local has put together.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/8308660/V8-power-mows-lawns-in-a-flash

Makes my John Deere riding mower look like a tinker toy.  That was cool.  Thanks for sharing.  Roger
Roger

stefan

I watched that on youtube a while ago, and i remember thinking; does he have a deathwish??
In that film the guy that built and drove this thing told a little about the tractor, since im also swedish, i understod what he was saying, and, he was claiming that it was not as top-heavy as you might think. ???

Well, whether that is true or not i cant tell, but i would not go sideways like that in/on this thing!!

Autocar

Looks to me bad things will happen if he dosen't get wise  ::)
Bill

DeepWoods

That comes under the heading of "Just because you can, doesn't  mean you should". 
Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

JuniperBoss

I wonder why he wanted it in a farm tractor. I think he was pretty crazy using it like that. But at the same time I thought it was totally cool 8) Never seen anything like that before. I don't want to be around when he flips it though :-X.
"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense." --- Thomas Edison

lumberjack48

I love this kind of stuff, hes a craftsman and a very good mechanic. Thanks Ianab for sharing
Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

JuniperBoss

Very unique and cool. It's amazing how much power that engine has.
"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense." --- Thomas Edison

Thank You Sponsors!