iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Solar Kiln on Ebay

Started by Rick-Wi, February 11, 2002, 01:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick-Wi

Just thought that someone in Fl Ga might be interested in this Item I saw on Ebay..

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2002067989

No Affiliations with this just passing it along.

Rick-Wi

Frank_Pender

Those kinds of rigs are ok for the sun belt but not here in Western Oregon.  Our sunshine is often in the form of liquid. :'(  But if we did not have the liquid kind then we would not have all those nice Douglas Fir and Grand Fir trees. :D 8)
Frank Pender

psychotic1

yep.  As they say up here;  "It's a rainforest, it rains in a rainforest"  DanG 'em anyway.

Bruce
Patience, hell.  I'm gonna kill something

Bud Man

Hey Bruce--- It's a blue bird day here. " Hush Your Mouth I'm From The South"--60 Degrees F., Yard full of Robins, Willows a poppin , Maples a blooming, and the ducks are looking @ each other with a gleaming eye.  "Eat Your Heart Out - Yank's"
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

psychotic1

You sure this is the way you want to go Bud Man?  OK, if that's the way you want it...

It's forty degrees here, and no self-respecting robin would be caught withing a thousand miles of here.  But the seagulls and the couple three eagles that decided to stay the winter make up for the bird stuff.  The rain has let up for a few minutes and I can see the snow falling on the tops of the mountains around me.  And since the wind is calm the ocean channel out the front door is nice and flat.  Maybe I'll go for a boat ride.  Naw, I got to figure out what I'm gonna do for dinner.  Hmm, maybe I should grill up a coulple of pounds of Halibut,  or maybe some shrimp.  I do still have that King salmon in the freezer at work.  No, wait a minute.  We're having Elk out at the Rod & Gun club tonight.  That's right.

I don't think I'll be eating my heart Reb,  I'll stick with elk.  It tastes better.

Bruce

Ps.  If anybody offers you seal meat, DON'T take it.  Tell them you've got plenty of shoe leather to chew on already.

Bud Man

:) :)Mountains--Boat Ride--Halibut--Salmon--Shrimp--Elk--Dinner @ the Gun Club---  Tiddy up the guest room ---I'm on my way. :) :)
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

psychotic1

Come up in June.  That's usually our driest month.  We generally only get 8 or 10 inches of rain in June.

Bud Man

Keep your eye peeled down the driveway for a slightly round, bald-headed , elderly gentleman---wearing a new pair of snow shoes and a hunter safety orange parka.  " June 1 It's a date" Woudn"t cut-up a Reb and use for bait on those Halibut would ya???

psychotic1

Nope, Rebs taste kinda funny.  

Don't worry about the snowshoes,  but an orange hunting vest is considered high fashion.  folks might ask if your going to a wedding or something.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

psychotic1

And it sure is nice to sit on the tailgate of the truck and contemplate stuff like this whilst eating my peas.

Bruce

Don P

Thank You Sponsors!