iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberjack 201 parts

Started by chadvan77, December 08, 2015, 01:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chadvan77

Hello everyone, this is my first post so please bare with me. I have an old timberjack 201 and I'm in search of parts for the transfer case. It has a Rockwell T32 and specifically I need the sliding gear for high/low range. If anyone might have one or know where I could get one would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Timberjack 201
Case 480C
2 Husky 346XP
MS 440
MS 170

coxy

no help here but welcome to the FF

bushmechanic

Good luck on trying to find that sliding gear. I had the same one go and bought two used transfer cases before getting a good gear. I even called meritor (rockwell) and was informed that parts for the T32 are no longer available.

timberjackrob

Have you tried a company called aftermarket parts they have a lot of timberjack parts
208 timberjack, woodmizer lt28,case 455 trackloader with gearmatic winch,massey 4710, ford f250s ford f700

Gearbox

Now with the latest CNC machines the cost of new gearing has come down alot . if you can find a company to do it . It will be cheaper than a new skidder .  Gearbox
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

timberlinetree

I know a guy in NY that might help. Can pm you his number.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

chadvan77

Sure timberlinetree, that would be great. Thank you
Timberjack 201
Case 480C
2 Husky 346XP
MS 440
MS 170

tantoy

Welcome chad, any chance you can post some pictures of your TJ. Looks pretty from your avatar, did you restore it?
1968 Garrett 20 Skidder
1991 Ford 1920 Tractor/Loader
2000 Takeuchi tb135 Excavator
Stihl 020, 041 Super, 084
Husqvarna 61, 181SE, 357XP

timberlinetree

Hope you can find the parts needed. Pm sent.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Thank You Sponsors!