iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hockey night in ... Motor City !!!!

Started by isawlogs, May 14, 2008, 01:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sawguy21

:D I remember watching a game on TBS when the NHL first moved into the south. They had a day glo puck and the play by play announcer spent a good amount of time explaining rules.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SwampDonkey

I don't remember in my whole life seeing the 3 big networks in the US ever air an NHL hockey game. Not their game, so they ain't gonna air it.  I mean I'm right next door to Maine, one of the coldest states in the union.
:D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Well Jeff, Pittsburgh is owning the ice tonight at home base. 4 goals before the Wilds got their first. Crosby is back after 28 game absence with torn muscle injury. He has no goals yet tonight.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

I didnt watch hardly any sports this past year. Followed the detroit teams at best, casually. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

I'm not big into it. I just watch a couple games here and there and now I get them live internet stream, so can pick and choose what I want to see that night. 7-3 for Penguins tonight was final score, Crosby scored 2. He's our man, since he's a Maritimer from N.S. ;)

Hilltop366

My daughter has played hockey in Crosby's home town rink a few times (Coal Harbour NS) unfortunately the magic hasn't rubbed off. :D

We do have a local guy born and raised here in the NHL.
Ryan Graves plays defence for the Colorado Avalanche.

SwampDonkey

Thank You Sponsors!