iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Firewood on the side

Started by woodroe, March 08, 2024, 07:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

Made a couple wagons of kindling off the back of the mill last summer as the slabs were coming off.  Figured I'd try not have to moving it twice would be better.  The junk goes to a different trailer and destination, the burn pit.  I chainsaw them by the woodsplitter and throw in a dump trailer. Every once in a while I think about selling bundles but I don't enjoy the process that much. ffcheesy
I've also got a slabs rack that works but it isn't wonderful on chains.

SwampDonkey

I'm getting itchy to start stacking wood. I have one rank outside, all dry that I may soon move inside out of the way and fill that one empty spot. That will hold about 4 cords if I extend it onto another row of pallets where I can stack high on the wall side and 6 feet on the outside. Should be able to stack that much before hitting ice under the pile.  :thumbsup:
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

woodroe

Seem to recall you being up in the county Mooseherder. If you weren't so 
far away I'd take a couple truck loads of slabs off your hands. 
Not that keen on kindling for sale production either, time consuming for 
not much return. 
Skidding firewood with a kubota L3300.

SwampDonkey

I did manage to move that dry rank inside today. And then piled some green to replace where that came out of.  :thumbsup:

Getting itchy to get the wood workshop up. Talked to the carpenter yesterday and he's already putting things in motion.  ffcool
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!