iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

been busy

Started by woodmills1, October 02, 2016, 07:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

guess I haven't told you that i have had a lot of work.  busy busy busy 8)  tomorrow cutting post and beam for a tree fort, it is 16 by 18 with 2  12x wings.  The DanG thing has 44 3x7x14 roof rafters.  And the steel company called for 200 more 4x4x8 pine, cutting for them since 1996.  I love my Woodmizer.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

tnaz

Sounds like you may be to busy? :D

woodmills1

I guess you never can be too busy, but I don't know who is gonna deal with the sawdust and the slabs before it freezes, and would you drive on up and make some firewood for me :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

tnaz

I would but, wife said I can't go that far from home??? :D

Thank You Sponsors!