iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Master Bedroom Floor Project

Started by firefighter ontheside, October 12, 2021, 03:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

VB-Milling

That looks exquisite!  Definitely won't be showing this to my wife.
HM126

SwampDonkey

I see Lee Valley now carries Mirka abrasives (made in Finland), dust collection, and sanding tools in Canada.

Nice floor, by the way. :)

Everyone seems to have those $20 box fans from Walmart. I have one in the grow tent. I see Al was using one to dry ash firewood.  :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

firefighter ontheside

Thanks.  Yeah, those fans are good for putting in the window and closing the window down on top of it to blow dust out.  I have some $400 fans for drying places out that have flooded, but they are too big.  Those fans start up slow to save on start up amps, but by the time they are up to speed they could move an airplane.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

thecfarm

You done good, mighty good!!!
I have one of those box fans.
We had them in the greenhouse about 15 years ago. Now I have one hanging in the basement hanging from the ceiling,upside down so I can reach the controls. Thought it would work out well so I reach the controls. Been hanging there for years, runs steady, I have never turned it off or adjusted the knobs. I thought it might last 6 months.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tacks Y

Thank You Sponsors!