iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Have you tried this dowel maker?

Started by Brad_bb, February 12, 2024, 01:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Did a full virus scan of all files, followed up with an offline malware scan. That solved the access problem. Must have been something on the network because PS4 wouldn't have any type of virus or malware on it. Totally different OS and pretty much a closed system. Well, I call their unauthorized install of ads and apps malware, you can't removed some of their aps they push, you can their ads. There are aps there I would never use, I think I only use 2 aps besides the web browser.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Machinebuilder

I just saw this video. i thought some of you might find it interesting.

Make Dowels with a nut
Dave, Woodmizer LT15, Husqvarna 460 and Stihl 180, Bobcat 751, David Brown 770, New Holland TN60A

rusticretreater

The internet is a bunch of connected devices that route traffic all over the place.  If the security software of a website has detected a number of attacks routed through the same device, it will sometimes block it entirely. An example is a Denial of Service Attack.  Other times, it finds something in the traffic that tips it off to it being adverse and just denies requests from that IP or that particular request.

Good job on figuring out a solution.

Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post

Thank You Sponsors!