iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Storage?

Started by Josef, July 30, 2015, 04:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josef

Hi,

not sure if this is where to post this or if it should be in a "wanted" section, but I'm looking for a contact in the eastern part of Florida that might be able to store a travel trailer for me, no hook up or electric necessary, just a back corner of property to park it on an annual basis.

We use the trailer twice a year, once in Oak Hill in Feb., and the other in the keys in Aug, both vacationing with our grandkids fishing. It's 38 feet long, bumper pull, about 10 years old and does fine duty as a fishing camp.

I have stored it over the years in different locations, but I figured if there was anywhere I could find a place for it with someone I would trust it would be here at the FF. If anyone here would be receptive, or know someone who might be, please drop me a pm.

Not looking for a freebee, paying for the storage is a given. We've been looking at properties for a couple of years now in the Oak Hill / New Smyrna Beach area to relocate to in the next few years as well, so far lots of possibilities, but none have fit our fancy. Vacationing in Fl a couple of times a year has given us a good bit of opportunity to "case the joint", really like the "natives" and the slower lifestyle.

Thanks for any help,

Joe
In my house I'm the boss, I know this because my wife said so, I only hope she doesn't change her mind!

New to me Timber Harvester that I'm learning to operate, been building a home built mill for a while, should be ready to make sawdust with it someday if I ever quit "modifying" the design.

Thank You Sponsors!