iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

dvd to borrow

Started by thedeeredude, January 05, 2008, 09:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedeeredude

Does anyone have the dvd, Horses in the Forest?  Its a documentary about cedar river logging.  If you wouldnt mind me borrowing it for a couple days, Ill pay shipping both ways.  thanks.

Jeff

You can buy it here for less then $20 bucks including shipping and you get to keep it.  :)

http://www.cedarriverhorselogging.com/documentary.html
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

inspectorwoody

I have a copy if you would like to borrow it but it is one of those DVD's that is nice to have sitting on the shelf.  :)

thedeeredude

I found it at Baileys also.  Looks like a keeper.  Thanks guys.  Hope it ships here soon.  I got a bad case of cabin fever.

Saki

Sounds like a good video. If you are into that type of thing, might also take a minute to check out a video about homesteading in Alaska. Follows the story of a guy who went up there and spent ( if I remember right ) somewhere over 30 years, year round at his wilderness homestead. Don't remember his name, but the video is called " alone in the wilderness " and is available several places on line. Got a bunch of beautiful scenery. It has been shown several times on our local PBS. Steve

thedeeredude

Saki,
   The guy in the video is Dick Proenneke.  I watched it on our pbs too.  If only they still ahd the homesteading act :(  Thanks.

Jeff

Tammy bought alone in the wilderness for me last year for Christmas. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thedeeredude

I like the spruce burl he carved into a bowl.  Talented guy for sure.

Thank You Sponsors!