iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new white fertilizer

Started by Quartlow, April 03, 2005, 10:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartlow

MAnaged to get some discing in on two fields friday  :D woke up this morning to discover some one had deposited this new fangled white fertilzer everywhere

Who said spring was here?

See even the dogs didn't want to stay out too long
Oh though the beefer s don't seem bothered by it  ;D

My little maple in the back yard don't look to happy
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Ed_K

My Father in Law always called it "poor mans fertilizer". We got a snow storm in may one yr, and had a bumper crop of blueberries that yr.
Ed K

Cedarman

Big snow late one March gave us a bumper crop of morels late April.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

iain

The Maple may not be happy but it sure is purdy, and the upside is the price of that there white fert 8) 8)

iain

Ironwood

East Fairfield Coal did a good job in your back yard. Looks like nothing ever happened back there! Tell Kenney, Ed and his little brother (don't remember his name) that I said hello. Reid
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Quartlow

East fairfield  :D :D :D :D actually that piece was never stripped. the piece on the other side of that tree line was but it does look pretty good.

Will relay the hello to Ed and His brother, Kenny. They lost their Dad a a few years ago in an tractor acccident. He was brush hogging some stuff for east fair field. I'm not sure of all the details but he some how managed to roll the tractor over an embankment  :(
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

jjmk98k

see, where I come from , white fertilizer is doggie poop that got missed during the weekly poop pick up patrol....
:D
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Thank You Sponsors!