iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

More Winter

Started by Jeff, February 24, 2004, 04:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Well. we got 10 more inches of snow yesterday. Hardly any more room to put it. Sure is pretty this morning though. I stepped out in the driveway to take these.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mark M

That's the way it is supposed to snow :)

Most of our comes sideways :(

Keltic

We got about 3 ft of snow on Friday, the province declared a "state of emergency" which I thought was abit much, but it was lots of snow in 1 dump. Really hard to get rid of as we already had lots. Fun though! Cheers FMK

Larry

Hope that picture is the last snow I see for this winter. ;D  I'm about ready for fishing, turkey, and shroom season.  :D :D
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Corley5

We picked about 8" yesterday.  That's in addition to the 10"+ we got a few days ago.  I've about had it.  No I've had it >:(  It's time for some spring already.  It is nice today and is supposed to get nicer as the week goes on 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :) :) :) :).  The pics show the snow we've got.  In the one shot the picnic tables are all but buried, snow is up to the bottom of the house windows and the woodshed's snow load hasn't slid off all winter.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Texas Ranger

60 degrees and rain for the last two days, will this winter never end! ::)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

RMay

We are getting March winds tonight  ::) Jeff are you getting to work with snow like that :o
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

OneWithWood

I am happy to report the last semblance of snow is just about gone.  Today's temp in the 50s ought to about do it.  I don't even mind the mud for now.  Just so it firms up in the next week or so.  Not likely!  Oh well, that is why I have a grader box and a grader blade ::)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!