iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another Forestry Forum Millionaire contest

Started by Jeff, January 06, 2004, 03:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA-Sawyer

Jeff, I realized that after my post. Right now I'm just hoping it will be a warm hat. Should be, as it's coming from Canada, eh ?
If it ties in with the woods, I'll wear it with pride!

VA-Sawyer

Jeff

I wasnt sure the ear flaps and beaver tail would even tuck into my hat boxes...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

AtLast

made me feel like a dumb bass :-/....it's the ole....when you say it..I know it.....or you do the ole...OHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!???.....either way...LOADSA fun Jeff 8)

Jeff

AtLast

I called Jeff and Tom.....but needer a ya's knu da answers :o

HEY...I growed anudder tree AND Im a senior member!!!!...how cool is THAT!!! 8) 8)

Sawyerfortyish

Well had my popup stopper on so I never found out the answer to the question that I missed.I did get to 125,000.

Jeff

Forgive me guys, but I have not mailed out the hats yet. We are dealing with some stuff around here and have not had a chance, and to be honest just over looked it this week so far. We will do it ASAWGAC. :)

Bill Johnson

Gee Jeff I wouldn't worry it only took me about a year and bit to move them off my desk and get them in the mail :D :D.

It's way too cold to wear them now anyway 8) 8)

Bill
Bill

WV_hillbilly

I got my  hat today .IT's a real nice one . Thanks Jeff and Bill . I 'll have to wear it to work tommorrow . The guys at work will laugh cause I have about 20 different ones I wear to the jobsite but then I 'll have to put on a hardhat .   They think I have too many hats  but I  like to give them something to talk about .
Hillbilly

Stump Jumper

Thanks to those involved in donating the hats for the contest.  We recieved ours and it is nice.  Can't wait until warmer weather to wear it.  

[size=15]THANK YOU!!!!!![/SIZE][/color]
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

VA-Sawyer

Got my hat today. Thanks to Bill for providing the hats . Thanks to Jeff for the chance to win it.  Heck with the cold ! I'm going to wear mine this weekend.   8)
Might even post a pic  ;)
VA-Sawyer

Thank You Sponsors!