iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Problems with Echo?

Started by Sparkkky, March 13, 2005, 10:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkkky

Going to my dealer monday for my weekly return of my Echo CS346. Last week had it in for the chain adjuster locking up and being hard to start after some use. This weekend after alittle use it would not start again ended up pulling the starting handle off.

Looking back I should of got a Poulan wally world special, I would have more work done. Lucky I have a Husky, tough limbing with a 20" bar!

bassfisher

I have this echo and use it loads as a limb saw.  The adjust screw is a bit tricky as you have to sight it while tightening.  Otherwise the echo is a great saw with lots of revs for an entry level saw.  Am very satisfied with the saw (bought at home depot) which is sposed to be a 'high level consumer' saw vs the higher priced 'professional' saws like stihl.
BTW if you bought the saw at HDepot, you can return for cash or credit within 30 days, not a bad deal.
"Waste not time, for time is the stuff that life is made up of." B.Franklin
Stihl 045AV 034AV--Stihl 026 Husky 65-- XL-76-- Echo 3450  Case 580SE JDeere 440 ICD
Bancroft-the mineral capital of canada & one of the last places that legally allows men to stretch (trapped) beavers without spousal permit

Thank You Sponsors!