iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Trade Shows in Missouri/Arkansas/Texas?

Started by Curly_Woods, September 05, 2002, 01:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curly_Woods

I was wondering if one of you all could let me know if there is a web site that could provide information about upcoming forestry shows in the Missouri, Arkansas and or Texas area this Fall?
If you know of an event that would be worthwhile for someone that wants to investigate small scale logging/sawmilling in any of these areas, I would appreciate some info too.
  Not really wanting to get involved in the logging side of it all, but I do like to see some of the equipment involved in small scale logging/sawing operations.

Bibbyman

There are several places to check.  We've started a Travel Guide section to the Forum that guys are starting to put up notice of upcoming shows and events.  

I often check the Wood-Mizer "Shows and Events"  section on their web site.  They generally demo at the big shows.  
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Texas Ranger

Once a year the Texas Forestry Association has a trades show in Lufkin, Texas.  I beleave it is in the spring or early summer.  You can contact them at the TFA headquaters and ask for the next one.  Their web page is: http://www.texasforestry.org/
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Don P

I saw these upcoming events listed by the crew in blue this weekend.
Farm Science Review- London OH Sept 17-19
KY Wood EXPO- London KY, Sept 20-21
Ozark Fall Farmfest- Springfield MO Oct 4-6
Paul Bunyan Festival- Nelsonville OH... the same weekend

Thank You Sponsors!