iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

No milling today.....Charity Golf Tournament

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, May 21, 2013, 06:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Had to take a break from milling today. Played in a Charity Golf Tournament.
On hole #12....getting ready to putt......we heard a "blow". "WOSH!". I'm like......I'm on a golf course in town, where have I heard that noise before.

1 button head and 5 Does. They knew the season was out. One Doe wanted to come to me. I got within 10 FEET of them and I soon as I raised the I-PHONE for a pic.....it was like jumping a Rabbit. I enjoyed seeing the Deer more than playing golf.  :D

And this is after we came in and put the clubs in the truck......I was tired.  :) Back to the mill early in the morning.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

beenthere

Behavior of doe when their fawn is lying nearby. They are in protection mode.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: beenthere on May 21, 2013, 07:12:20 PM
Behavior of doe when their fawn is lying nearby. They are in protection mode.

I just now saw it, I zoomed in on her....full of milk.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

WDH

I guess the tailgate is technically part of the truck "bed". 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

drobertson

It really saddens me to here that you could not mill today :(  However if taking off for such a good cause is the reason, well, you just have to do what you have to do.   8)
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

giant splinter

David
Do you always park that straight?  materhead
roll with it

Thank You Sponsors!