iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Golf Tournament for Cancer Patients

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, October 23, 2014, 07:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

What a great day!
The 7th annual "FIGHT LIKE A GIRL" golf tournament raised over $17,500.00. This money goes directly to breast cancer patients who need financial help with treatments.

There were 27 teams, each team as 4 players where we play captain's choice. Each player has 4 mulligans.
My team posted a 20 under par score for 1st place. 2nd place was -17 and 3rd place was -16.

On hole number 6.....the oldest team member didn't not have to use a driver to tee off....but instead he used an
assault rifle. The rifle had been modified to shoot a......yep you got it.........a golf ball!

Don O'neal shot for my team with a 310 yard golf ball shot from the rifle.  :o I have never seen this.....but it was a hoot! Please watch the video of an AK Golf Shot.  :D

Here is a pic of me after a tee shot.....my Orange belly looks like a Pumpkin.  :D :D :D

The lady beside me in this pic is Rena Holmes. She fought and beat breast cancer. We are old friends and this is the first time I have seen her in person in 29 years.

In this pic, the owner of the AK is reloading to give our team a shot.

Check out the Video.....AK SHOOTS GOLF BALL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7GVTWzhD2M
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

I guess that orange pumpkin is not that big,she did not have to chalk a spot and start over. But if she was to hug your heart she would need a piece of chalk!!!  Good job and my hat is off to ya.   ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

red oaks lumber

your gettin your self a hay belly :D do you really saw lumber or just talk lumber :)seems your always goofing off.
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: red oaks lumber on October 23, 2014, 08:18:47 PM
your gettin your self a hay belly :D do you really saw lumber or just talk lumber :)seems your always goofing off.

I save my money......for good times with friends and family.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Congrats on the very successful benefit for such a worthy cause.

Some Dang ole goat kept butting into the video.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WmFritz

Very impressive, David. Your form's not bad either... better then my swing.
...and I'm very relieved we didn't get any skirts shots.  ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

sandhills

That skirt is what I was worried about too!  Nice video David and definitely a worthy cause, but I'd get into way too much trouble with that gun!  (it'd be fun though  ;D)

WDH

You would look better in red and black. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

slider

Go easy Red Oaks,that boy is mighty proud of his belly.
al glenn

Thank You Sponsors!