iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How many hours on your LT35?

Started by thechknhwk, February 18, 2014, 04:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechknhwk

Since they are new and I have one just curious who has been using their LT35 the most?  I'm not sure of the actual hours on mine, but I think it's around 150.

hunz

Everyone already knows I'm a new owner, but I figured I'd ring in at 2.3 hours
Dream as if you'll saw forever; saw as if you'll die today.

2006 Woodmizer LT40D51RA, Husqvarna 372xp, Takeuchi TL140

backwoods sawyer

Seems both your mills and a few others would fall under "New Iron"   :P ;D
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,16971.0.html
Backwoods Custom Milling Inc.
100% portable. . Oregons largest portable sawmill service, serving all of Oregon, from our Backwoods to yours..sawing since 1991

Harry George

My first wood-mixer was LT35hd. We were milling for the town after Sandy in 2 1/2 mouths, I but over 300 hours( I think it was 327). Worked great.
I upgraded to a LT40HD diesel, this is a great machine too. This one has the command control unit. 

"Life is a participation sport, get in the game"

MReinemann

Think I'm right around 330 with my Lt35hd.  Haven't been using it much lately with the weather.

thechknhwk

Just got done doing my tax stuff ::)  I hate that crap, but I'm up to 16,045 bf that I've sawed for customers, plus the stuff I do for myself which isn't huge but maybe another couple thousand...

Timberjack_395XP

Hey any one had any problems out of the set works on the lt35 his is a 2012 model

SawyerBrown

hwk, I've only got about 90 hours on mine, about 14,000 bf to date. 

Timberjack, I've got a 2012, I had some early problems with setworks but the bugs seem to be worked out of it now.  Even at the factory when I picked it up, it wouldn't hold the calibration.  Easy to reprogram though.  Then I had the speed rheostat go out, WM replaced it under warranty and no problems since. 

Plan to start separate post on debarker.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Timberjack_395XP

had one computer piece replaced but every now and then have to hold the button forever to reset it

thechknhwk

mrector

Woodmizer LT35HD25 brand new!
Stihl 044 and my favorite: ms260 pro
Homemade logging arch
Homemade hitch log picker-upper
DanG Deadheader log loading trailer.

thechknhwk

Thank You Sponsors!