iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

member, full member???

Started by Dave_Fullmer, November 26, 2003, 03:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave_Fullmer

I keep seeing posts with "member", "full member", "senior member" etc.  What deterrmines these designations?  I have been curious for some time and I don't seem to find the answer in either knowledge base or information.

This question is real important (tongue in cheek).  

Dave
If it aint Orange (AC that is) it won't run.

DanG

Dave, I think it's based on your activity level. I see you have a second tree, now, so you might want to look around and see if there is something you haven't seen before.
It also says you are a "full" member, so you've either already had your Thanksgiving dinner, or you've reached some sort of a milestone. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Minnesota_boy

I thought that full member meant you had made enough posts that everyone knew you were "full of it".  Senior members must be the really old guys.  :D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Dave_Fullmer

What about Senior memberx2?  Does that mean they are so full of it that is's oozing out all over?

Dave_Fullmer

DanG,
Wish you hadn't mentioned the trees.  That makes me curious too.  Are those for how many different boards you post to?

Dave

SasquatchMan

member = member
full member = 50 posts
full member x 2 = 100 posts
I don't know what it takes to be "senior"
Senior Member?  That's funny.

L. Wakefield

old age and the first invitation from the AARP   :D :D :D  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

David_c

i believe 200 make you a senior member.  ;D

etat

When we moved here, one day the kids wanted me to take them to the store. It is only about two miles away.  I gave them some money and encouraged them to walk, or ride their bikes.  Told them how I used to walk to the store.  The oldest said "But dad, that was in the horse and buggy days!" You think they were implying that I was old?
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Stan

I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

C_Miller

QuoteThe oldest said "But dad, that was in the horse and buggy days!" You think they were implying that I was old?

Or that you were Amish.
C
CJM

David_c

etat

I threateded to whup em.  And they ran out the door laughing.  Later I'll tell you about anuther time I threatened to whup em.  Got to go eat turkey now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Thank You Sponsors!