iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Jeff's and Tammy's Exportation

Started by Tom, June 22, 2006, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

So , for what , fifteen minutes   ::) , they have to now put all these people up for the night , get them new connections to where ever they where going , and have all of you miss a day to your destinations . That really sucks ....  >:(
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

chet

I'm bettin' Jeff didn't expect Costa Rica ta look so much like Detroit.  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Tom

Here is a late arriving picture of the war zone in Detroit.  Tammy is straightening her hat after Jeff got her pulled off of that Continental attendant. :D

Weekend_Sawyer

Ah well if not Costa Rica then why not Detroit :D
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

isawlogs

Make the best of it , Tammy looks to be making    fire_smiley  for Jeff to do  splitwood_smiley so he can have  food3     :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

I'm surpriced Tammy needed to sit down before me there. We did a bunch of walking as they shuttled us back and forth before somebody decided to take responsibility.  Go here. Go there. They told you to go where? Nope, go back there. Nope, sorry, you need to go here now and wait in this line with 60 people. Wait. Wait. Nope sorry, you need to be in the continental line with those 50 people now.  You need to wait back there while these people check in until we can help you. wait wait wait
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Now y'all know why I'm skeered to fly on a airliner.  I don't worry about smacking into a  cloud full of rocks, I'm just afraid I would take some surly nobody of a ticket agent by his skinny neck and pinch his head off! >:(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

asy

hehe, sounds like fun.

I echo Patty, you two should do what two people who rarely get to be alone in a hotel room do. You know, like andy and I do. Sit around the laptop and catch up on posts on the forum TOGETHER  :P  . Usually you have to read them all alone :(

How much later will you be in CR than you planned? Has it delayed you much???

Have fun!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Roxie

Well now, I've always thought that if a traveler could survive a connecting flight in ATLANTA they could survive anything.  This could be just the tip of the iceberg....

Can't wait for more updates. 

Jeff and Tammy those hats are awesome!   8)
Say when

Ron Wenrich

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Scooby Doo

Hey everyone just got a call from mom and dad and they are patiently waiting at the gate in Atlanta Georgia to head to Costa Rica. I will keep you updated as much as I can.

Dad says they still don't know where there luggage is they say it should be in Costa Rica but they really don't know. They still haven't heard from Fred so they aren't sure what they are going to find when they get to Costa Rica.

Roxie dad says Atlanta has been a piece of cake compared to Detroit.

I will keep you updated as much as I can.
Owner/Operator of a 1986 Wood-Mizer LT30 Manual

Murf

Mebbe I shoulda outta fuelled up da aireo-plane and scooted across der an given em' a *real* trip down ta catch the next legga da journey!!

'Cept I'd be afraid of homeland security or some whacko in Detroit usin' me fer target practice!!!

DanG I agree with you, I don't like commercial flyin' any either!!

You can have my right seat any ole' time ya' like tho'......  ::)   

We might get lost fer all da chin waggin' we'd be doin', but it'd sure 'nuff be fun!!!   :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

RichlandSawyer

Hey Boss,

Check and see if you can bring back some hand rolled Costa Rican cigars!!!  Anywho sounds like you are off to a great start. As we say at work, if it wasnt for days like this we wouldnt have anything to talk about at breaktime. Goodluck and have a safe trip.

Tony and Dee
Every log i open up, a board falls out!!!

crtreedude

Well Fred Checks in, he is at their hotel! Ah, such is Costa Rica!  What flight and when is the arrival time ???
So, how did I end up here anyway?

crtreedude

Ah, the number where I am The hotel Brilla Sol is
country code 506
Phone number 442 5129

I know how to dial there from here ' but anyone remember how to dial here from there  ???

crtreedude

I need to get off line I will check back in a little bit someone please call me at the number and tell me the name of the flight and arrival time.

Thanks

Fred

crtreedude

Okay  I went back and read the full thread, I see they are to arrive at 12Ñ45 pm our time which could be one and a half hours.

I will give them about 30 minutes to discharge and hit the immigration and be waiting outside ' if this is wrong. please call the above number

Fred

Texas Ranger

A crying shame they missed Dallas and/or Houston, I mean, it is only in the  upper 90's, humidity and temperature, and it would have gotten them some what acclimated to the sunny central American climate.  Of course, they should be up in the hills aways where the air is cooler, but those hats are gonna come in plenty handy.

And Texans would have had a hoot with those yooper accents!!!!!!!! 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

crtreedude

Tex,

That would be a heat wave here. Most people think that Costa Rica should be hot, but it ist, unless you go to the beach, even then, 90 is the high.

Well, going to head to the airport soon. I do think Jeff and Tammy are getting into the right mode for Costa Rica  CHAOS!  ::)

Fla._Deadheader

To dial Costa Rica from the USA, 011 then the 10 digit number. No number 1 needed.  ;D ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

crtreedude

The lost (or mislead) has been found. They have been hauled across half the country are now in Guatuso with us.

Go figure - the problem was in the First World Country.

Kevin_H.

But the real question is, What about the luggage?

:D Now I am laughing to myself, picturing jeff in a grass skirt  :o

Atleast the hat will match...

Now let the adventure begin...
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Bro. Noble

Paul H was wondering if they were going to change airlines on their return flight or if they were still going to be in continent?  ::)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

asy

Quote from: Kevin_H. on June 23, 2006, 09:58:12 PM

:D Now I am laughing to myself, picturing jeff in a grass skirt  :o

Gosh, I hope the CAMERA isn't lost!!!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Tom

When I got home from work, I found these two photos on my computer.

Tammy taking a walk in the Atlanta Airport

Thank You Sponsors!