iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Jeff's and Tammy's Exportation

Started by Tom, June 22, 2006, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paschale

Quote from: Bro.  Noble on June 23, 2006, 10:00:16 PM
Paul H was wondering if they were going to change airlines on their return flight or if they were still going to be in continent?  ::)

Well, for goodness sake, let's just hope they get things moving soon!  All of this blockage is not healthy.  Hopefully they can start going with the flow soon.  Once they get there, they'll probably feel drained. 

;D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

asy

Fred, good news, Has the LUGGAGE been found???

It's good you have THEM, coz better to have THEM than their luggage, but, any sign of the baggies?

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

UNCLEBUCK

That is good to hear that the vacation has begun .  I suppose it comes down to one special item in the lost luggage    sling_shot     ;D
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Fla._Deadheader

The vagabond's are sleeping in our guest room, as we speak.  8) 8) 8)

Looked like they was dragged through a knot hole when Fred dropped 'em off last night.  :D :D :D :D

YES, they have the Luggage  8) 8) :)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

MULE_MAN

Thanks for the update Harold

So what time of day is it over there ???
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Bro. Noble

Sleeping? :o :o --------I thought that's what they did in Detroit ::)

Sleeping's what they did the most of when they came to visit me  :D :D

Roll their lazy butts out of bed,  Harold,  lets get this show on the road.  We're anxious to get started ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

sandman2234

The wonderful world of our airline industry. I think they would have been better off to borrow Roxie's mule and reprogram it to go to Costa Rica.
    David from jax.

Now I know why I drive a truck instead of flying an airplane for a living.
    DfJ

Ed_K

Sure was glad to hear the trip thru Atl. was better than my 8+ hrs. Sleeping time is over, lets go  8). More picts Please.
Ed K

MULE_MAN

Somebody needs to throw a Snake in the room & get them moving.    :D  :D   ;D

It's time to get moving & some picture's    :)

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

pigman

This vacation by proxie sure is boreing. :(   All I have done is wait in airports and sleep. ;D   Let's start doing something exciting like handling snakes. 8)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

DanG

To heck wit da DanG snakes.  I wanna see some pics of Harold actually doing some work! ;D :o :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bro. Noble

Well,  I think we otta count to a hunnard and if there's no action by then,  we should take over the planning of activities 8)  I'll bet someone could come up with pictures of them doing what we figger they should be doing ;D

I am getting a little worried though,  Jeff was a little afraid that Fred just wanted to get him down there to go in partnership with him in the black market kidney trade.  Jeff couldn't figure what he might have to contribute ::)

MULE_MAN

I wouldn't mind seeing Harold work either,    ;D   I would  like to see how many
people it takes to carry a 40 ft long board  ??? ;D

Come to think of it, I don't think I ever seen a 40 ft. long board , But I live out
in the sticks anyway  :D

Fla._Deadheader

2, that's right, 2 Ticos carry them 40' 2 X 8's. Middle of the board drags the ground, so, I showed 'em how to use a board crossways to the pile, so the middle slides right to the pile. They just stood and smiled, then pointed to their heads and then to me.  ;) :D :D :D

I really enjoy working with these people. They try so hard to impress you, and, they kinda understand my mal espanol.  ::) ;D ;D :D

Wanted to take Jeff to see the logs, but, Fred came and whisked them away to walk the Finca, in search of slippery things that slink around.  ::) ::) :o :o
   First, it is ridiculed;

Furby

Quote from: Bro. Noble on June 24, 2006, 01:34:21 PM
I am getting a little worried though,  Jeff was a little afraid that Fred just wanted to get him down there to go in partnership with him in the black market kidney trade.  Jeff couldn't figure what he might have to contribute ::)

Um...... that would explain the sleeping wouldn't it. :-\ :'(

thecfarm

Wake them Yoopers up,feed them some grits,and make them off bear them 40 foot boards.  smiley_whip  Glad to hear they made it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Fla._Deadheader

The big guy is havin problemas.  ::) ::)  Can't get the photos outta his camera, to post on the forum ????????????

Please stand by for further developments.  ;) ;D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Tom

It's probably because he's trying to run a Michigan disk on a CR Spanish computer. :D

red

I am sure the airlines  will pay for  it   :)
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Bro. Noble

Geeze,  if he doesn't get this travelogue going pretty DanG soon,  I'll be forced to tell about my recent trip------Thursday,  I took my wife over to thornfield (that's way over on the other side of #5 highway) to dine at the Thornfield cafe and bait shop. 8) 8)

DanG

Me and Harold and Swampy et at a baitshop, once.  Does your's give ya them neat little covers to keep the crickets outta yer sweet tea?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bro. Noble

Well, to be honost with you,  our trip ran into some bad problems just like Jeff and Tammy's >:(  We got at the cafe and bait shop about half past 10 and I was powerful hungry due to not having any grub since before the sun came up.  We got to that fine establishment and the sign said breakfast 7:00 till 9:30---------dinner 11:30 till 2:00.  Well I didn't figger I could make it till 11:30 so we went up north to the next county and dined at the Douglas County Livestock auction 8)  They got the best hamburgers and fries and chockolate pie going and there's no tipping takes place there.

NOw a funny thing happened while we were there.  The owners are two brothers that are shirt-tail cousins ( l ittle closer cousins of my daughter-in-law, but that's a different story)  Well one of them spies us sitting in the back of the sale barn diner and her eh comes over to see what I was doing there.  He immediately stuck out his hand and I shook it while worrying that I was getting mustard or ketchup all over his hand.  Kept stewing on that after he left.  Then got to thinking .  He'd spent all morning unloading and moving cattle in preperation for the sale :o :o  He probably wasn't worried about getting a little mustard on his hands ;)

pigman

This is the method I use to get the photos out of my camera. If anyone else needs any technical advice I am willing to help.                               smiley_smash smiley_smash smiley_smash
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Furby

Sounds like Fred has Harold feeding us a cover story.
Wonder what else is be sold off besides kidneys.
Anybody check Ebay to see if parts of the boss were listed?

Thank You Sponsors!