iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tammy

Started by Jeff, July 09, 2004, 05:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

She sure works hard, but man, I'm really getting worried about her choice of work attire. ;)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Danny_S

Sexy mama! Her wearing that must rekindle your love for her... :D
Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

Percy

QuoteShe sure works hard, but man, I'm really getting worried about her choice of work attire. ;)

She must be related to Bibby..Ya?? :D :D

I had a pool like that one for years when the kids were little. It was  plugged with kids from everywhere for most of the summer months. I  jumped in one day when the wife had just SHOCKED it. Made for mucho itchy parts :D ;D ;D.
Sold the pool about 5 years ago to some guy with  11 kids... ;D

GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

RavioliKid

Gee, Tammy must tell me where she shops!  :D
RavioliKid

Bibbyman

Yep,  I'm THE fashion trend setter.  Can't be me if I'm not free!

Mary and I were invited out to supper one evening without time to return home to redress more appropriate for The Olive Garden.  My Carhartt bibs and chambray shirt was clean anyway.  Standing in the lobby for about an hour,  a couple came in with their daughter in her early teens.  She was dressed in baggy bibs and I'm sure she felt "in style".  I caught her taking a critical look at me.  I had to think she was rethinking her choice of fashion.   :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Roxie

I agree with Bibbyman.  My idea of formal is knocking the manure off my boots and a clean pair of jeans.   :)  From my way of thinking Tammy looks over-dressed for the part.  
She's ready for a night on the town!!   :D  A good husband would be making dinner reservations at Arby's, Jeff!!
Say when

Jeff

I did even better!  I had her come in and reheat the KFC we had for lunch! ;D

Patty

So what's your point Jeff, I think Tammy looks great!
Me, I love my bibs...I have bib jeans, bib shorts, bib carharts....we girls have to make a fashion statement at all times, especially when cleaning the pool, or cleaning hog manure out of the barn. It is a very tough role to fill, looking good at all times, but I think Tammy has the right idea.  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Frank_Pender

Well, Jeff. she has your pants, and I hear she has been known
 to also wear the shirt I sent you.  Next time I will find out what size she wears and send the clothes to her. :D

I had a similar pool 16' by 48' and I was fortunate enough to give it away to a brother-in-law a few weeks ago.  The only thing left is a small portion of the 1,500 square feet of deck that surrounded the thing. 8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

Roxie

She really should be wearing something grubby to be working around the yard.  Those bibs don't even have HOLES in them!  I'm telling ya, she was bucking for a dinner out Jeff!
Ya gotta read the signs!!   ;)
Say when

Texas Ranger

Further and final proof on who wears the pants in the Brokaw family. ;D
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Wildflower

I like my bibs and they are comfortable when working in the yard, besides they have a lot of pockets to put tools in or hold nails or what ever I am working with.  :)  
Jeff just wants a pair but won't admit it.  :D
Thanks for the support.
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Jeff

C_Miller

Romantic dinner out, Jeff's carryin' the tray!!
CJM

Rocky_J

Hey Jeff,
Just remember, hearing the phrase "Do you want fries with that?" instantly disqualifies your meal as being in the 'romantic' category. and I think we are all familiar with the costs associated with screwing up a romantic dinner.  ;)

jtmccallum

If that pic was taken this week, then Tammy made the right choice of clothes.  We were camping at River Valley campground, about 10 miles from Jeff's and about froze.  Wish I had my carhart bibs since my wife borrowed my jacket.  Came home to work around the house this weekend and now it's too hot mow the lawn.   :D
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

Jeff

Is that the one on Bard Road?  I Think? They have a pond and its on the Tobacco? You are right about being cold early in the week. You could see your breath.

jtmccallum

It's by  Mannsiding and Bailey Lake Rd.  On the N. Branch of the Cedar River , I think.  The kids really like it there they got a nice pond with a beach and swim raft.  Rental canoes, paddle boats etc.  Went fishing with the kids and BIL on Wiggens Lake on Tues., got some nice bluegills and perch.
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

Jeff

I got it all wrong but thats the place I was thinking. :D

Ron Scott

I agree with Tammy on the bibs being comfortable and handy with all the pockets. I've worn out several pair in the woods cruising and marking timber. The blue color is also handy for using blue tree marking paint.

The bib also saves on the front of the shirt. They're sometimes a little warm in the hot summer, but great in the winter.

~Ron

Kevin

Is that her swim wear?

Bibbyman

I was looking through the photo gallary for something else but came across this picture of Alex and Brooke - the Bibbygirls.

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Wildflower

Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Jeff

This weekend I caught her trying to steal Corley5's tractor. Actually she was going to drive it in the old engine show parade but we missed hooking up with greg so we took this picture after the fact. I think shes making tractor noices... ;)

Corley5

I thought it was parked a little different than I remembered ;) ;D 8) 8) 8)  
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!