iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can't say enough about Woodmizer tech support

Started by woodmills1, March 06, 2014, 08:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

drobertson

They are folks just like us, an employee owned company.  As with any company that manufactures equipment there will be logistics that come into play.  I have found that all attempts to rectify any issue that comes up will be met with all due diligence and respect.  I agree with what I think you tried to say, without saying. They are behind the customer, with a real concern for production.   It has worked for me, and sure it will in the future.
david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Dave Shepard

Woodsy always posts in code. Still trying to figure out what the key to that code is. :)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

woodmills1

Was having issues with accuset one not staying at the set height

Called numerous times and talked to numerous people

All sugestions were tried, never once did a tech fail to offer solutions,  all contact with WM has been way above board, and I only have bought used mills from one individual

after a string of tries I found the electric studs in the up and down motor were loose in the motor

That fixed things till the other day
more calls and seems a physical problem possible

Do you think the frozen saw dust covering the top mast roller was part of the problem.......... I do   

like I said I can't say enough, was just trying to imply that with out the run on sentences   

THANK YOU WM!!!!!!!!!!!
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!