iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Condolences to the family.  Glad we had such men, and glad that we can still find them.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

My Prayer is for Peace and Comfort for your entire family.  I Salute your Dad for his Service and Honor.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mike_belben

God bless your pops.  Hes in gloryland now. 
Praise The Lord

mike_belben

my little boys down with the covid and yall whove got a prayer to spare for him i sure would appreciate it.  not too many other things i really worry about but the wife and kids.  
Praise The Lord

btulloh

Sorry to hear that Mike.  I'm on it.
HM126

jb616

newoodguy78

Walnut Beast

doc henderson

he is strong and should do well, and I will ask for Gods help.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

thecfarm

Mike protect the rest of the family too. It just went through my stepson family.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Here's to a speedy recovery Mike and good health to everyone.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

mike_belben

thanks guys.  looks like there is some pretty serious storm and tornado front on its way by 7am for us. fingers crossed. 
Praise The Lord

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Roxie

Mike I saw you post this morning so hopefully that means the worst of last night's storm passed you by. 

Please advise. 

pc_smiley
Say when

mike_belben

yeah i been up since 3 keeping tabs on boy.  we are gonna get the brunt of it here shortly but we will be fine.  always are.   smiley_sun
Praise The Lord

Old Greenhorn

Hopefully your son gets through it OK like my GS did. A couple of days of feeling poorly. Just keep him hydrated. 
 I see that line of storms marching through your area now, looks to be pretty severe but quick moving with lots of alerts popping up. Keep your head down. All storms pass.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

mike_belben

So far so good.  Boy is getting better already. He is on an antibiotic to keep his lungs from getting infected and a pile of vitamin C. Buddy of mine is a nurse and gave me a lung exercise to help changeout the Co2 and keep function high, try to prevent pneumonia.  Said to sleep on stomach too. 
Praise The Lord

newoodguy78

Glad he's feeling better. The resiliency of kids is a great thing. Tough little buggers usually. 

Ron Scott

~Ron

mike_belben

looks like the storms blew by so i guess yalls prayers and mine were answered! thanks gang. 
Praise The Lord

stavebuyer

Mike I am so glad that you were not in the path of the storms. The enormity of the damage to those that were from Arkansas, MO, TN and KY seems to be compounded with every report. These folks need every prayer as well as all of the aid we can muster.  

Don P

Michelle was just on facebook and this came up. My partner noticed we hadn't seen Andy in a couple of weeks. We've worked together and pass and wave often. Andy cut and pulled out a lot of the logs on the log barn project we did a couple of years ago. Be careful out there.
Fundraiser by Rodney Jackson : Help support Andy Taylor (gofundme.com)

mike_belben

The boy is sedated and intibated right now for dental surgery on account of not ever wanting to brush his dang teeth.  Getting a whole wack of em out. Im just praying for everything to go smooth and get my little tooththless redneck back in one piece.  Hopefully soon so we can go get a milkshake.  This sympathy fasting is kicking my butt!  :D
Praise The Lord

mike_belben

well that went fast.. All is well! 

Phew.. Lets eat. 
Praise The Lord

firefighter ontheside

Well that's good that it went fast and well.  I have a child like that who is hard to get him to brush his teeth.  He has some disorders that I will not mention.  He has had numerous cavities before he was 8 years old and would not let the regular dentist even look in his mouth.  We had to take him to a special pediatric dentist and he had to be put to sleep to have dental work done.  With treatment for his issues, he now does great at the dentist in his older age of 11.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Thank You Sponsors!