iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Unloader valve for 440B

Started by lmo506, October 01, 2014, 04:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmo506

Has anyone ever heard or seen a device that goes on the hyd pump of a 440 that takes the pressure off the system untill it starts? A mechanic i know says he installed many of them but the dealer(s) have no idea what it is.
I have never pretended to be anything I'm not, except sober, I've pretended to be sober a few times

snowstorm

take the grill out there will be a screw with a small roll pin thru it. on the top of the pump. turning it in destrokes the pump. its a piston pump closed center. often times turning the steering wheel very quickly back an forth a little will relive the pressure and it will start

thenorthman

Yup, should be right on top of the pump, just remember to back it out until finger tight as soon as she starts.
well that didn't work

lmo506

Thanks for the info but I guess I should have been a little bit clearer. he said it's like a add on unit. Wired into your starter push button. when you start your machine it releases the pressure till you let of the push button.Thats all i know
I have never pretended to be anything I'm not, except sober, I've pretended to be sober a few times

Thank You Sponsors!