iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Shop walk around video.

Started by 21incher, January 06, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Just made a video walking around my little basement shop. Just a small shop, but its the perfect size for my needs. Finally got it cleaned up enough to make a video. It would be fun to see pics and videos of other members work spaces. :)
https://youtu.be/wMPPLcxDDNM
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Kbeitz

Love your shop... The only thing I would have to add is a 4" belt sander.
Seeing all the Grizzly tools made me smile. Maybe I handled some of what
you have. Did you know that the Pa. Grizzly store closed up? I miss it.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

21incher

Kbeitz, I  had a 6 inch belt sander in there but never used it so it was moved out to my metal working shop for deburring. I drove down to that Grizzly  store 12 years ago to pick up the dust collector and a bunch of items that I had to have after walking around the showroom. I think that I am done buying large Grizzly tools after my experience with their customer support on the planer. I did get lucky with the joiner and saw. I am looking at different brands for a new bandsaw that was originally planed to be purchased from Grizzly. I have been made aware of machines with issues that were solved but there still was the hassle of shipping machines back and forth again for some of my subscribers so I would rather look locally. I still buy many woodworking supplies and small tools from them as their pricing is great.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!